Discover SIM GE
The University of Wollongong, in 40 yearrs since its independence, has grown from a small college serving local industry to an international university, renowned for the quality of its research and teaching. It has become a benchmark for a new generation of universities.
Over 31,000 students are studying UOW degrees across nine campuses throughout Australia and Dubai, with education partnerships in Malaysia, Singapore and Hong Kong. UOW attracts students from more than 140 countries.
UOW is strongly focused on interdisciplinary research that has a real impact on our lives and contributes to solving global challenges. To achieve that, UOW's key research institutes have developed strong partnerships and collaborations with government and non-government organisations, corporations, universities and research institutes in Australia and around the world.
For more and updated details, visit their website at www.uow.edu.au
Professor Alex Frino
Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Global Strategy)
University of Wollongong
- SIM Global Education is UOW’s only partner in Singapore for its IT degree programmes
- Over 3000 degrees conferred from the UOW-SIM programmes since partnership started in 2005
- Taught by top academics and professors from UOW with industry experience
Top 200 in the world for Graduate Employability
- QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2018
Globally ranked as one of Australia’s best modern universities
- 17th in the world – QS Top 50 Under 50 Rankings 2018
- 30th in the world - Times Higher Education Top 150 Under 50 Rankings 2017
Globally rated a five-star university
- 5 Star rating - QS World University Rankings 2016
- 5 Star rating in the 2018 Good Universities Guide for Overall experience; Skills development; Student support; Teaching quality; Learning resources and learner engagement
- 232nd in the world - QS World University Rankings 2018
- 201-300 band - Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) 2017
- 251-300 band – Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2018