Discover SIM GE
With a distinguished history of academic achievement and an ambitious agenda for the future, The University of Manchester offers you a superb learning experience, rooted in a rich heritage and boosted by cutting-edge research and innovation.
Part of the prestigious Russell Group of universities, Manchester has much to offer you. The University is highly respected among academic and business communities - a reputation that its graduates also enjoy.
Our tradition of success in learning and research stretches back over 180 years, encompassing the birth of the modern computer, splitting of the atom and the founding principles of modern economics. Many more world- changing innovations have their roots here, at The University of Manchester. Rated 5th in the UK in terms of 'research power' in the 2014 Research Excellence Framework, we enjoy a global reputation for our pioneering research, which enhances our problem-based approach to undergraduate learning.
Dr Stephen Brookes, Programme Director for the MSc International Healthcare Leadership Programme, Singapore, Alliance Manchester Business School
- Alliance Manchester Business School is accredited by all three major bodies i.e. Triple Crown Accreditation - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International), Association of MBAs (AMBA) and European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS)
- The University of Manchester has 25 Nobel Prize winners amongst its current and former staff and students
- The University is ranked 6th in the UK and 38th in the world by Shanghai Jiao Tong Academic Ranking of World Universities 2017
- Largest global alumni community of any campus-based university in the UK, with 300,000 graduates in more than 190 countries
- The University is rated 5th in the UK in terms of 'research power' according to 2014 Research Excellence Framework
- Alliance Manchester Business School is ranked 4th in the UK, 10th in Europe and 36th in the world by Financial Times Global MBA Ranking 2018
- The University is the most popular university among the UK's top graduate recruiters (The Graduate Market in 2016, High Flyers Research)
Participants at the residential workshop with Programme Director, Dr Stephen Brookes, Alliance Manchester Business School (pictured fifth from left in front row).
"Combined work in small teams encouraged dialogue with one another and added to the fun factor in the training. It was an efficient and highly encouraging programme for all. I've come across a lot of leadership models, and I find this master programme to be the most practical and useful tool that builds truly good leaders." (2017)
Participant, Staff Nurse