Discover SIM GE
Founded in 1846, the University at Buffalo (UB), The State University of New York (SUNY), is one of the leading public research universities in the U.S. Within the 64-campus SUNY system, UB is the flagship campus.
Notably, UB is the first public member in New York and New England of the prestigious 62-member Association of American Universities (AAU). In the 2019 U.S. News and World Report Best Colleges rankings, UB placed 38th among public universities (up from 41st in 2018).
In terms of international education, UB is a model institution, ranking No.21 among all institutions in the U.S. ("Open Doors 2017" report published by the Institute of International Education), with more than 7,000 international students from more than 110 countries.
UB is accredited by the following associations:
- Middle States Commission on Higher Education
- New York State Board of Regents
The university is a member of the following associations:
- American Council on Education
- Association of American Colleges and Universities
- Association of American Universities
- Association of Colleges and Universities of the State of New York
- National Association of State Universities and Land-Grant Colleges
In addition, the School of Management is accredited by AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
UB’s Bachelor programmes at SIM GE include Communication, Psychology, Economics, International Trade, Sociology, and Business Administration.
Professor Stephen C. Dunnett
Vice Provost for International Education,
University at Buffalo
- High quality and interactive American education
- Students admitted are regular UB students (no distinction between Singapore and Buffalo)
- Admission standards and academic expectations are the same as UB
- Accreditation and recognition of UB degrees
- Quality assurance mechanisms
- Options to study one semester in Buffalo's home campus in US
- Full-time Resident Director and Assistant Resident Director
- Full-time Academic Advisors
- Full-time, regular UB faculty and visiting faculty teach in the program covering the full semester
- Excellent value with lower tuition costs here than studying in the US
- Successful graduates and extensive alumni network
| ||Dear SIM-UB Friends, |
Please Click here for the latest edition of our SIM-UB Newsletter. The newsletter highlights some of the notable achievements of our students, faculty, alumni, and programs in recent times. We hope you will enjoy reading about the continuing success of the SIM-UB partnership, and please keep in touch by way of our UB and SIM alumni associations here in Singapore!
Kevin F. McKelvey